Sunday, January 23, 2011

My lovely gurl~



Ieka Padieka..

my lovely little fiancee.. sweet huh? she's a makeup artist u know.. check out her blog http://ieka-makeupartist.blogspot.com for more info.. and also our online store http://www.padieka.com for latest girl outfit..
about my gurl.. she's soo sweet n cute.. and 'garang' oso with me hehe.. but nevermind as long as she love me n only me.. i'll do anything for her and to fulfill her dream.. sorry for all wrong doing that i've done to u gurl..ILU~!!!
I will upload more photo later k..
we'll be married in Nov 2011.. our lucky date 11.11.11 and also 20.11.2011.. wish all the best for both of us..

Thanks~

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger ieka said...

hey..its me..ILU toOO

 
At January 23, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Paddy said...

hehe.. hye dear~ IMU also..

 
At April 21, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

taniah...smoga kekal ke akhir hayat...

 
At April 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Paddy said...

Thanks :) same goes to your dear..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home