Saturday, April 30, 2011

What a day~

Hye,
Wut a busy day today..

- checking order, collect money, post order.. wuuu~
- bought a wardrobe for my lovely girl.. pheeww~
- helping with my parent friend's daughter wedding prep.. not much actually hehe, but end up with free delicious dinner.. buurrrppp~~
- takes my fiancee and her friend out for dinner, again.. but i'm just order Teh Tarik only huhu.. wanna know something? MEE UDANG = RM8.. ya ka??
- watching 2 rempits accident while on the way for dinner.. isk3 unlucky~
- stupid dude hit my Kelisa at the back!! naseb baek xde pape.. and luckily i'm not driving my Sky that time.. phewww~!!
- checking email, got order again.. will post by tomorrow..
- errr... update blog.. ngah3
- errrr...zzzZZZZZZ kroih kroih!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home